Hello, guys. Are you Looking for Lord Krishna quotes? So you are in the right place. By the end of this article, you will be a great person who will be inspired by these quotes of lord Krishna. Almost every person who belongs to Hinduism knows who Lord Krishna is, so we came up with this article on the topic of lord Krishna quotes.
Who is Lord Krishna?
‘lord Krishna‘ this word means a lot to everyone. Actually, we cannot express lord Krishna in one paragraph or in one article, because he is everything, he is the real god and no one can compete with them. He is one form(avatar) of Lord Vishnu, he comes on earth in form of a human to finish adharma from the earth in Dvapara Yug which was the third yug among the four.
Lord Krishna is also the personification of intellectuality and love. Lord Krishna quotes and information to live a good and perfect life in the Shri mad Bhagvat Gita; This Holy Book(Bhagvat Gita) helps many people in this world even now, people like and allow it them to make their lives right and happy. The sacred knowledge by Lord Krishna in the form of quotes will be provided below, which are vital life courses. They will give you the information of understanding life / getting the divine intellect, and following the path of wisdom or the epitome of intelligence.
60+ Quotes by Lord Krishna.(lord krishna quotes)
1″ The only way you can conquer me is via love, and there I am happily conquered.”by lord krishna
Learning: We should talk politely, softly, and lovely to everyone in our life.
2 “One who sees inaction in action and action in inaction- he is a smart man.”by lord krishna
Learning: We have to see all things in different ways and ideas, which helps us consume more information about that and their value in our lifestyle. For example, you can see that there is action amid inaction or life vessel, which is the best example of this quote.
3″ Fear not. What is not real, Never was and never will be. What’s true? Always was and cannot be destroyed.”by lord krishna
Meaning: no fear. Which is not accurate, never was, and never will be. What is the truth? It always was and cannot be destroyed.
4 “No one that does good work will ever come to a terrible ending, either in the world to come.”by lord krishna
Learning: No good deer will ever come to a terrible end. Either is going to go into the world.
5 “It is much better to execute one’s duties imperfectly than to learn the responsibilities of another.”by lord krishna
Learning: We have to always focus on our duties & weaknesses, not others.
6 “There are three gates to self-destructive hell- Lust, Anger, And Greed.”by lord krishna
Learning: If you do not want to be self-destructive, you always have to be away from Lust, Anger, and Greed because these three things are invisible but present on one’s own.
The biggest enemy of our life stops us from achieving our goals and living a sustainable life.
In difficult times, people cannot understand how to remove it, so you have to meditate for that, and the goal of all work is spiritual wisdom.
7 “A guy is made by his belief. As he thinks, So he becomes.”by lord krishna
Learning: Our future depends on our thinking. If you think you have to become the most significant person in your field or want to become extreme, your review from now because your future depends on our end.
8 “Change is the law of the world. In a moment, you become the owner of millions. In another, you become penniless.”by lord krishna
Learning: We have to make a backup/safety plan for our life because no one knows when time is with us or with our competitor by which we can handle our life situation according to the problem and maintain our life with a backup plan. So if you don’t want to become needy, ready a backup plan for everything.
9 “Hell has three entrances – Greed, Anger, and excitement.”by lord krishna
Learning: If you don’t want to go to hell, you have to stay away from greed, anger, and excitement in your life because these three things destroy you and your image. Evenness of mind is essential to think right and do good.
10 “Play Your obligatory duty, Because the action is far better than inaction.”by lord krishna
Learning: You have to focus on your duty and always think about completing your assignments because thinking has so much power which can convert that simple imagination into reality.
Top best of 20 Radhe Krishna Quotes
11 “Fear not. What’s not never was and never will be. What’s real always was andby lord krishna
cannot be destroyed.”
Meaning: no fear. Which is not accurate, never was, and never will be. What is the truth? It always was and cannot be destroyed.
12 “He’s no attraction to love others, for his love is pure and divine.”by lord krishna
Learning: Love never is created by forcing someone to love you. It is entirely natural, like Lord Krishna.
13 “I’m the beginning, mid, and end of production.”by lord krishna
Learning: You are the world, and you are everything in this world, even you are Beginning, mid, and end. Everything is in yourself only you have to see on your own.
14 “The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end.”by lord krishna
Learning: Never do things that give you comfort now but harm you in the future, Like Sleeping too much and Even Loving someone too much.
15 “Faith in Krishna is the best and safest course.”by lord krishna
Learning: Be Faith in the Lord because it will help you to achieve your goal, The Lord gives you the right way to achieve the goal but does not show you the dream. With your mind intent, you can discipline yourself with the help of doing yoga
16 “Krishna Didn’t make a mistake when he made you. You need to see ourselves as a Krishna sees you.”by lord krishna
Learning: Lord didn’t make a mistake in making you, he made you like this, for a particular task, So never think you are the worst and why others are best because you have your quality which makes you unique from them, Only you have to find it.
17 “We are never defeated unless we give up on Krishna.”by lord krishna
Learning: Lord is everywhere, in you also, so to find God, you have to stop finding God because God is in you, and you have to focus on your duties god will give the result of your work. You have to make the Reduction of desire which helps you to focus on your main goal. Because when a human does those things which he likes but he or she attains the highest level of spiritual union.
18 “Life without Lord Krishna seems like prayers without devotion, words without emotion, Followers without fragrance, Echo Without resonance, Existence without a goal, world without soul.”by lord krishna
Learning: Without GodGod, we are not complete. It seems like a bell without ringing.(Lord Krishna quotes)
19 “No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end, either here or in the world to come.”by lord krishna
Learning: There is no person in this world whose good work starts with good thoughts but ends with evil thoughts, so we have to change our minds and only focus on our work.
20 “My concern is, not whether Krishna is on our side, and my greatest concern is to be on Krishna’s side, for Krishna is always right.”by lord krishna
Learning: We have to work without cheating someone because GodGod is always on the side of goodness and truth.
Work without cheating or lying.
21 “Your eyes stole all my words away. “by lord krishna
Learning: We have not to hide anything from God because God knows what we are doing and what we are not doing.
22 “Krishna is the biggest cheater for the people who try to cheat his devotees, if a person cheats a devote of Krishna even once, Krishna will cheat the cheater for many lifetimes.”by lord krishna
Learning: We have to not do badly for anyone because if you do the GodGod known everything, God will punish you.
23 “Everything rest upon Krishna. .he is a supreme personality of a godhead. Reading his past times, we will come to know about him, his glories.”by lord krishna
Learning: We have to do our work and follow our all responsibility and not worry about the result because the Lord knows who has to give the price and who has to deliver punishment. So only makes your focus on the goal of life.
24 “Krishna sees everyone as a moving temple as he stays in everyone’s heart.”by lord krishna
Leaning: The God is in your heart like a moving temple, so to find the God see in your heart.
25 “Lotus feet of Lord Krishna are so wonderful that whoever takes shelter under them immediately becomes purified.”by lord krishna
Learning: Lord Krishna’s feet are so wonderful. Whoever takes refuge under them becomes more purified, like they gain a new life.
Life-related quotes by Lord Krishna| Lord Krishna Quotes in English
26. “Never trust anyone completely but Krishna. Love people, but put your full trust only in Krishna.”by lord krishna
Learning: Love the people but not trust anyone but give your full trust only to Krishna. Lord Krishna never thinks terrible for you. He always wants to help you and makes you better than before.
27 “Do not let your heart be troubled. Trust in Krishna.”by lord krishna
Learning: If you are in any trouble, close your eyes and remember Lord Krishna, and Lord will help you.
28. “I want to forget you but then realize that moving on also means accepting that some memories will stay forever.”by lord krishna
Learning: You can’t forget anyone because you all are connected, yah. You can forgive others better than ignore them.
29. “But memories don’t bother you when, you love Krishna, with Krishna you will move on to the worst of memories.”by lord krishna
Learning: Memory doesn’t bother you when you love Krishna; with Krishna, you will move on to the worst of memories because you can’t imagine when time gets passed in Krishna Worship.
30 “Most divine love is of Mother and son.”by lord krishna
Learning: The mother and son love is Most Divine because other people love you after coming into the world, but your mother loves you before coming into the world.
31. “The day we surrender ourselves completely to Krishna, he will accept our proposal of love.”by lord krishna
Learning: Anyone can love Lord Krishna because we are the child of God.
32. “without my permission even time can’t run everything is in my hand if you are alive just because of me everything is me and I am everything.”
33. ” If you don’t want to listen any one then no one can make you listen. Not even god.”
34. “Hey man, the soul is immortal and remains immortal you were there before the world was born and will still remain after it ends.”
35. “if someone dies Lord Krishna said, you don’t know him before this birth and will never know him after you die so why are you crying.”
36. ” Just always focus on your work rather than focusing on any other thing and you will surely get results one day.”
37. ” I am everywhere, at your back, at your front wherever you see you find me in your eyes in your heart in your house wherever.”
38. “The hardest thing in the world is to do your work without getting confused and get 100% concentrated on your work.”
39. “I hold his flute to please devotees and I am also holding my Sudarshan to protect his devotees.”
40. “If you will leave every single thing in the world and come to me I will surely accept you without any reason.”
41. “Your work is to just do karma and its result is in the hand of God that’s why we have to face karma not run away from it.”
42. “That human who can see is his internal soul which means he saw God.”
43. “Without any reason or due to selfishness if you do violence that means it is adharma.”
44. “The feeling of violence, and selfishness is the worst thing in the world.”
45. “If you have the whole world still you didn’t have a lord in your heart that means whatever you have I’d be worthless.”
46. “if cheating is on the positive side and is worthful to someone then the cheating is also positive.”
47. “The only way you can conquer me is via love, and there I am happily conquered.”
48. “One who sees inaction in action and action in inaction- is a smart man.”
49. “Fear not. What is not real, Never was, and never will be. What’s true, Always was and cannot be destroyed.”
51. “Among all kinds of killers, time is the ultimate because time kills everything.”
52. “There are three gates to self-destruction and hell: Lust, Anger & Greed.”
53. “For one who has conquered his mind, a mind is best of friends, but for one who has failed to do so, a mind is the greatest enemy.”
55. “Seeking me in your heart, you will, at last, be united with me.”
56. “Neither in this world nor elsewhere is there any happiness in store for him who always doubts.”
60. “Happiness is of the soul. The soul can never be cut to pieces. Nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, or withered by the wind.”
Life Story of Lord Krishna
Lord Krishna’s life can’t be described to me in words as he is beyond words. But it is our duty to give some information about Lord Krishna so we are giving you some information about the great god of Hinduism named Lord Krishna below:-
- Krishna(Krsna or Hari Krishna) was born in the Yadava clan of Mathura to Queen Devaki and her husband, King Vasudeva.
- He is the 8th avatar of Vishnu. He is the most popular God in Hindu mythology.
- Lord Knave permitted a prankster, a gentle lover, and a child-like God.
- Krishna Janmashtami, also known as Gokul Ashtami, is a major Hindhus bandval in India. This day is celebrated because this day Lord Krishna was born.
- Devaki had a brother named Kansa and a ruthless demon king who was hurting Mother Earth. Kansa had thrown his father from the throne of Mathura(king Ugrasen).
- To stop this thing, Mother Earth took a cow form and went to Lord Brahma, the Hinduism creator.
- Then Lord Brahma summoned Lord Vishnu(Lord Krishna) to end this tyranny.
- Kansa gave permitted their sister Devaki to marry Vasudeva( king of Yadava) to conquer his clan. When her sister was gearing getting, his black magic god told him that Devaki’s child would bring his end. By listening to this, Kansa removed his sword and tried to kill his sister.
- But his husband Vasudeva told Kansa that he would give every child to him as soon as it was born. Kansa lets go of his sister, making sure that her son will not be alive at any cost. As soon as Devaki, a children seva child, was born, Kansa throw their child’s head against the prison walls.
- After Killing their seven children, Krishna was born. There a bright light filled in the prison. A god voice came into Vasudeva’s ear, which woke him up, and the divine voice said, to give this child to Nandraja(Gopa Tribe).
- Vasudeva carries the child and safely crosses the river, and exchanges the child. He was sad because he was doing this thing to save his child. He went back to prison and gave the child to Kansa, and Kansa killed the child.
- When the cwere was killed, Devi Durga came out and warned him that he would die soon for the thing he had done. After Devi vanished, he was thinking too hard.
- However, Kansa was sure that the prophecy might not be entirely true, given that if his Krishna were born inside the prison, he would have indeed killed him. He freed Vasudeva and Devaki and let them live in a separate palace. Vasudeva shared what happened on the night Krishna was born; she wares lived that her son was safe.
- And After a few years, Krishna took revenge on Kansa.
More information about Lord Krishna
The information is applied to every day, every age of wisdom for generations. Bhagavad Gita contains 700 verses, meaning the Bhagavad Gita is a vast source of knowledge (tremendous knowledge) that makes life easy and peaceful. It provides so much information to learn something new from their own life to live a better life. Yeah! You can also say this is the object of knowledge that makes your life better.
So we must live appropriately because everyone knows the help time of death will come in our life. The time of death is also a part of our life, as our birth. So you can make your life better by implementing these things. After reading the quotes and implementing them, you will understand life and many life lessons. Many people follow the spiritual life to gather the information to live a good life.
You have to make a Reduction of desires because a Reduction of hunger helps to maintain a focus in our life to achieve our goals. Mind at peace because without the mace. We can’t do anything with concentration. Do meditate, which helps you focus on the path of knowledge.
Besides all this information about lord Krishna you can also read some more quotes as mentioned below:-
Some Faq’s Related to Lord Krishna
What makes Krishna happy?
Do the devotion of Krishna and give them prasad of Mkhan or can say butter.
What does Lord Krishna say?
Lord Krishna Says do karma and rest leave it for me.
What does Krishna say about life?
Neither in this world nor elsewhere is there any happiness in store for him who always doubts.
What is the motto of Krishna?
They will give you the information of understanding life / getting the divine intellect, and following the path of wisdom or the epitome of intelligence.
What did Krishna teach us?
“The day we surrender ourselves completely to Krishna, he will accept our proposal of love.”